Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating Christ's resurrection with family and friends!
My great-grandparents got these madras pants for me, and even though they were a bit too big to wear for Easter, Mom just had to take a picture of me wearing them. :) 
On Easter Eve Dad and I went out to my playscape and played a little on the swings. Mom never could quite capture me smiling on camera, but I was definitely having a blast!
Then Dad tried to feed me a Cadbury Creme Egg. Fortunately the foil wrapping was still on so Mom didn't have to intervene. :)
And here we are on Easter Sunday! My real Easter outfit was adorable...navy and white ticker-stripe overalls, with a white polo, navy blue shoes and even a matching hat! BUT there was quite an unfortunate "event" in the church nursery before Mom and Dad had a chance to take a family photo (since they had to get a new camera battery after church), so this is outfit #2 of the day! I'll be sure to have Mom dress me up in it again for a photo once she cleans it. :)
