I had my very first sleepover on Friday night! Mom and Dad went to Galveston to celebrate their sixth anniversary, and I went to Poppi & Grandma's house!
This is where I slept. I slept all night and even took a couple of naps on Saturday. Everyone was super proud of me.
But how could you not be proud of anything this adorable guy does?
Thanks Poppi & Grandma for letting me come over. I had a ball and can't wait to do it again!
This is me in my "Mimi Safety Station," as Mom likes to call it. Mom had a dentist appointment on Tuesday, and when she got home this is where she found me. Apparently Mimi just wants me to hit something cushiony no matter where I topple!
These are some of my favorite pajamas. Dad's a big fan of the striped socks Mom always seems to pair with them.

