Monday, September 28, 2009

Crawling and cruising...

So I know it's been a while since I updated on here, but a couple of weeks ago I got sick for the first time (a cold - no fun!) at the same time Mom had either a stomach bug or some really drawn out food poisoning (no fun for her, either!) Then we just got super busy with all sorts of stuff! So here are some recent pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)


Why am I smiling, you ask??

Because I finally learned how to crawl, and now I can go anywhere I want!!



I'm also getting pretty good at cruising around the coffee table, as well as walking while holding on to Mom or Dad's hands.

This morning I discovered the front door for the first time. What a great place to just stand and people watch!

I'll try not to wait so long to update next time. See ya 'round!