Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a Girl!!!

Mom and Dad got a big surprise today at their 28 week appointment! Can you guess what it is??!

You guessed it - we're having a GIRL!!!
While reading the follow-up ultrasound report, the doctor accidentally let the cat slip out of the bag, and Mom and Dad were both thrilled and shocked! First, shocked that the doctor actually slipped up (it was her first time to ever slip!). Then shocked to discover their "surprise" was a sweet baby girl - they were just certain I was getting a brother! They are of course, though, ELATED to know that they'll be welcoming a darling daughter into our family in May, and I have a feeling Dad had better keep an eye on all future credit card statements...as Mom is sure to swoon over every soft pink outfit and each girly bow she now lays eyes on! :)

These are the beautiful flowers Dad and I gave Mom on Valentine's Day! Dare I say they were a prediction of the "tickled pink" news we'd receive this week?!

And here is Mom and my sister at 28 weeks - finally in that third and final trimester!