In six short months I'll be two years old - wow!
I now weigh 29 pounds & 2 ounces (90th percentile), and I'm almost 34 inches tall (75th percentile). With the big growth in height I'm finally starting to slim up. A bit. Let's just say I'm starting to look more like a quarterback and less like a lineman. (No offense to you fabulous linemen.) I'm also talking. Jibber-jabber. A lot! Since it's mostly jibber-jabber, Mom and Dad don't usually understand me, though they are really sweet to try to keep up with my advanced conversations. I do have a few English words I'm perfecting, too - ma (mom), dad, more, all done, nuh-nuh (no-no), hi, bye, apple, and hush...to name a few of my faves. And I can point to all of my major body parts, too. (My favorite is when I'm asked to point to my toes; I just stick my toesies up in the air and wiggle them all around!) :)
I love to help Dad stay on top of his work while he's at home. Here I am reading his email for him...
...and here he is taking my job away from me...
Pretty sure I need to respond to this one, Dad. Now hand it over...
Hey, whose crackberry is this anyway?
Alright, so he won that battle. But the war isn't over. As you can see from the blurred pics, I'm always on the go, and before long Dad won't be able to keep up, mwah-ha-ha. (That's my evil laugh there, fyi.) Gotta go. Jude OUT.