Thursday, July 22, 2010

10 weeks & (almost) 20 months...

So it's been a while since I last blogged, but I have to tell you - this big brother gig is exhausting! Here are a few of mine and Emily's recent accomplishments...

Emily is holding her head up really well these days and tolerating tummy time more and more.

She's also smiling a lot! :)

We're pretty sure she's the happiest baby. Ever.

(Oops, guess I forgot to do the whole switcheroo to that last pic. My apologies.)


I'm enjoying all sorts of great foods these days. Dad cooked out a couple of weeks ago, so this is me eating my first homemade slider. It was DELISH!

I'm learning to help out more and more with my li'l sis. The car seat is still a bit tricky for me, though. All in time I guess.

And in case you wondered... Yes, I'm still sweet as a Braum's banana split.

Okay, I'm off to get more work done around here. See ya!