Just one more week of being a newborn - I can't believe how quickly my life is passing by! Before you know it I'll be growing facial hair and driving a Corvette! (Start saving up, Daddy-O!) Of course, I guess I need to master a few other things first...like sitting up by myself...and walking...and sleeping through the night... OH WAIT! Scratch that last one off the list because I'm already sleeping through the night! That's right - nine to ten hours at a time. Woo-hoo for the Jude Man! And I'm taking a long afternoon nap every day, too. Wow, I'm awesome. My mom and dad hit the jackpot with me. Okay, now onto the pictures...
This weekend started out by Daddy coming home early on Friday since it was a holiday weekend. Mom thought the holiday was Valentine's Day, and she was thrilled to think Dad's job was thoughtful enough to consider it a non-working holiday. But apparently the official holiday was President's Day. Mom just reminded Dad that in elementary school Valentine's Day gets the bigger party. :)
I love hanging out with Dad on the weekend. Sometimes we practice my standing up abilities, and other times we just chill in bed.
Either way, we always have a blast together!
I also realized something new...
See my activity mat? As I've mentioned before, I love staring at Bob the butterfly. Sometimes I even talk to him.





