...and you know what that means? It's American Idol night!
Last week Mom let me watch a little bit of A.I. while she got my bath ready. What a riveting show!

And I'm a fan of Simon Cowell; he tells it like it is, which is just my style.

Know what else I'm a fan of?

Sticking out my tongue! I can stick it out a little...

...or a lot!

Either way, it's my new favorite thing to do!
Mom's favorite thing to do is still to take pictures of me. Here I am in my baseball sleeper -

It says "Dad's Team" on the front, so here I am taking a pic with Dad. (Apparently Mom didn't have enough light on when she took this pic. Dad's shadow makes it look like he has more hair than he actually does, haha!)
Speaking of cute sleepers, here's another one. Don't you just love the feet? I can't quite figure out if they're supposed to be bears or rabbits...

Hmmm... All this talk of sleepers kind of makes me sleepy. Think I'll head on up to my crib to take a snooze. Hope you all have a great week!