Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3 months old!

I'm three months old and growing more every day! Last time Mom weighed me I was 13 pounds, and she keeps saying I must be getting longer too because all of my pants are getting shorter. Anywho, here are some pics from this past week...

This right here is my favorite outfit at the moment. Don't I look like a big boy?

Seriously, you gotta love these socks.

Seriously.

And here's Dad and I having some guy time.
Though apparently he thought he could sneak in a little work after I fell asleep. Very sneaky, Dad!

Ah yes, and the infamous tummy time shot.

I am STILL not a fan, fyi. Mom.

There we go, on my back. Much better! :)

I have to say, being three months old is pretty great. I went to the church nursery on Sunday and met some pretty fun friends. I've been shopping twice. I've been to three restaurants now. And I'm hoping to have a lunch date with Dad sometime this week! Yep, being three months old rocks!