Friday, March 20, 2009

Found my feet!

Hi friends! Sorry I've been a little MIA this week; Mom was bound and determined to get me on a nap schedule this week, so I've been spending more time than ever sleeping in my crib. She does let me out every now and then, however, to play...so here are some pics from our playtime this week!
Did you know I have feet down there? Ten toes and everything! Lately my favorite thing to do is play with them!


Here I go again!

Mom and I spend a lot of time cuddling, too. She says she wants to get as many cuddles as she can before I get too independent. Silly Mom. Doesn't she know I'll always be her little man?

Oh yes, and the Bumbo. Seriously - what a cool seat!

I love being able to sit up all by myself in it. Definitely beats the wobble-dance that occurs when I try to sit up on my own without it!

This is Mom attempting to make tummy time more entertaining for me -

(Don't tell her, but actually...it worked! Tummy time's getting better and better...) :)

Hope you have a great weekend! I'm sure I will!