Monday, August 31, 2009

9 months old!

I'm nine months old!
Today was my nine month check up, and the pediatrician said I'm a healthy boy!
I've grown quite a bit in weight - I'm 23 pounds (85th percentile!), so the doc said Mom can definitely drop another bottle feeding - and I'm 28 inches long. Still not on the tall side, but I'm pretty sure I could out-wrestle anyone!
I'm starting to pull up on things (the diaper box being my favorite, since it's just my size), and I even take a few steps around from time to time. I'm also getting closer to crawling...though my favorite modes of transportation are still rolling and scooting.
I wear size 4 diapers, 12-18 month clothes, love to play "peek-a-boo," say dada/mama/nana/baba, eat three solid meals a day, am starting to feed myself "puffs," love to watch Special Agent Oso with Daddy, and just can't read enough books!
Mom thought it'd be fun to look back and see how much I've grown in nine months.
Here's me taking at bath at one week old...
...four months old...

...and now nine months old!

I'm a fan of many things, but playing with Daddy definitely tops my list, especially when he pushes me on my swing.

Sometimes he has to get in on the fun, too! :)

I'm a happy, happy boy!