Sunday, November 1, 2009

11 months old!

I'm eleven months old - just one month away from my first birthday! Has this year seemed to fly by for you, too?! In case you haven't seen me in a while, here are some eleven month stats: I weigh 24.5 pounds, have six teeth (two on bottom & four on top), and am a very happy boy! I'm exploring new foods every week, and right now my two favorites are Mom's beef stew and chicken tetrazinni - yum! I'm starting to learn what the word "no" means, though I often laugh when I hear it. :) I also love to be outdoors and am enjoying this cool weather we're finally getting!

On Thursday my friend Faridelle (the princess in the middle) hosted a Baby's First Halloween Bash. It was great! Pictured from left to right are Caleb, Christian, me, Faridelle, Bobby, Lillian, and Anson.

I love playing with Dodger!


This is one of my favorite toys. When I push the button on top it plays music and I dance. :)

I've also learned how to open the kitchen cabinets - FUN! Mom doesn't let me get into most of them, but I'm allowed to play in the tupperware drawer...

...and this empty cabinet. :)

This is me in my original halloween costume...meaning before Mom and Dad knew they were expecting. Mom was going to be Little Bo Peep (which didn't work once she wasn't "little" anymore!), and Dad was going to be the Big Bad Wolf. I HATED this costume, though, so it's a good thing we went with the Milkman theme!

And last Sunday I got to meet my Great Grandpa Robinson! He and Mary came down for a visit from Florida, so we met them for lunch along with two of Mimi's brothers. It sure was great to see you all!!