Since last year on Turkey Day I was still "cooking," this was my very first Thanksgiving, and we spent it with Poppy, Grandma and Uncle Jonathan!


For some reason everyone was amazed that I could turn on the TV all by myself. Really, folks? Give me some credit.

Dad and I got to spend lots of time together over the holiday, and I loved every second of it!

After dinner we all went up to the church to play in the playscape. Man, it's great being the pastor's grandson! :)

Dad and I climbed all the way to the top!!! Too bad Mom's belly couldn't fit.

Then he took me down the slide...

...where I definitely got some butterflies in my tummy!

After the slide adventure, I took some time just to chill in the little kid section...

...and of course applaud my own wonderfulness.


Last stop was the gym, where Grandma and I practiced my game.

And after Dad and Jonathan's basketball game, I showed off my almost-walking-by-myself skills. :)

Thanks for a wonderful Thanksgiving, Poppy and Grandma! I have a lot to be thankful for!!