Today was my 12 month checkup, and I feel like I need to warn those younger than me: this is one to be feared. Not only did I have to get three shots (ouch!), but I also had to have my finger pricked for a blood count (double ouch!!). In spite of the pain I endured, however, the doctor said I look very healthy - 30 inches long (30th %) and 25.7 pounds (90th %). She also told Mom to replace my formula with whole milk (yum!) and start weaning me off the bottle and onto a cup. Little did she know Mom had already started this process. Such a smart gal, than mom of mine. :)
So that's about it. No big news to share. Oh, other than the fact that I took my first real steps tonight!!! That's right, folks - as of today I am a WALKER!! We got it all on video, so as soon as I figure out how to put it up on this blog, I'll post it for all to see!