Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Introducing..

Mom's 19 week baby bump...

...and my baby brother or sister!






Mom and Dad went had the "big" ultrasound today...you know, the one where they could have found out if I'm getting a brother or a sister...but they held firm and didn't find out. Way to go! From that last picture, it looks like the baby didn't want us to know anyway. :) So from now until May, the only people who will know the gender are the radiologist, obstetrician and nurse. I hope they can all keep a secret!!
Mom's feeling great these days. Both her energy level and appetite are back up (the latter of which I'm sure you can see from the above pic of her and Dad), and she simply cannot get enough cherry pie! Dad and I have never seen anyone devour a cherry pie so quickly, only to need another one as soon as that one's gone. It's a sight to see.
Dad and I are also doing great. Dad's working hard to support Mom's shopping and eating hobbies, and I'm working on becoming more and more independent each day. With all of our hard work, we really don't understand why Mom's bump gets all the attention these days!
Speaking of work, it's time for my afternoon nap. See you cats next time!