Today I turned two years old!!
On Friday I celebrated by having a family birthday party, and it was so much fun to have the whole family here to party with me - Dad, Mom, Emily, Papa & Mimi, Papi & Nana, Uncle Seth & Aunt Summer, and Uncle Jonathan!










And because today was a "school" day for me, Mom and Em brought some cookies up at snack time so I could celebrate with my class!


Happy birthday, handsome! I can't believe how quickly you are growing, and your dad and I savor each precious moment we share with you. Your charming smile and infectious giggle make my job as your mama so much fun, and your sweet hugs and storytime snuggles are the highlights of my day! Today I read this verse in my quiet time and prayed it for you: "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." (I Corinthians 15:58) I love you, sweet boy!!!
Love,
Mommy

