Hi y'all - guess who's seven months old?!
And in case you're wondering, here are some things I've been up to this month... - I eat two solid meals of baby food every day. My favorites are peaches, apples, pears, and any veggie mixed with one of those. (Pretty sure I can thank Mom for that, considering the amount of cherry pie she consumed while expecting me!) I'm also down to four nursings each day.
- My favorite activities include watching Jude, jumping in the Jumperoo, playing in the exersaucer, and my new one - babbling (ba-ba-ba, da-da-da, ga-ga-ga).
- As long as I'm not sitting on Santa, I still continue to amaze my family with how happy and content I am. Repeat: as long as I'm not sitting on Santa. Smiling and laughing make up about 70% of my day, with the other 30% being eating and sleeping.
- I'm in size 3 diapers, mostly 9 month clothes (because the 6 month pants are getting too short), and are accumulating some rather impressive rolls on my thighs. :)
I'm looking forward to what this coming month has in store! See you then!

