Saturday, December 18, 2010

Two years old!

You're now looking at a two year old, and a 32 pound - 34 inch tall - one at that!  (That's right friends, I still weigh more than 85% of other kids my age - whoa baby!)

So in case you're wondering, here's what it's like to be two years old (along with a few pictures from my life this week) -
Cute things I say:
Emme and "Em-moh-lee" (Emily), alright, okie-dokie, oh boy!, ciao!, pow (specifically when kicking a ball, which Mom says is going to make me a super-cute soccer player), Emme frying (crying), puff (paci), not hot? (what I ask before eating a new food), mmwwaaahaha (my evil laugh), Matt (yep, as in Dad's name), Chuck-E-Cheese (which I say every time we pass by), no night-night. :)
Favorites...
Food - anything with cheese, fruit, crackers, chicken nuggets, ketchup
TV Shows - Super Why, Sesame Street, Handy Manny, Special Agent Oso
Activities - reading books, entertaining Emily, coloring, puzzles, dancing, counting and saying my ABC's, playing chase with anyone who will chase me, playing on the iPad, talking on the phone, being tickled :)
Books - Just Grandpa and Me, Goodnight Moon, I Love You More, Pajama Time, The Napping House

My verbal skills have really taken off over the past two months! My vocabulary grows by the day, I'm really into labeling things (Daddy's shoes, Jude's drink, Emme's puff), and I'm starting to use more two-word phrases/sentences. Mom and Dad are amazed that they can actually have a mini-conversation with me!


I have a super fun life and am so glad I get to be me!