Monday, November 24, 2008

50/50 chance...

Today we went to the doctor and had her strip my membranes. (Sounds fun, right?!) So...there's about a 50% chance that will put me into labor by the end of tomorrow, and about a 50% chance it will do nothing. Guess we'll just wait and see...

My parents arrived last night, so today has been a big day of getting the nursery all set up, putting things together, getting the house cleaned, and doing various random things that couldn't get done until we moved back in. I'm so glad they're here, and Matt is relieved that he doesn't have to worry about me being by myself all day!

I so appreciate all of the emails, texts and phone calls. I haven't had much energy lately to reply, but I promise I'll eventually get around to it. Just know I appreciate each one and feel very, very loved right now!! :)