
Hi everyone! My name is Jude Stephen, and I'm finally here! I arrived on Sunday, Nov. 30th, at 9:10pm weighing 8 lb. 6oz and measuring 21 inches long. Let me tell you a little bit of what's been going on with me this week...

These are my parents; guess you see where I get my smashing good looks from. :) Mom went into labor with me during the OU/OSU game last Saturday night, but we didn't make it into the hospital until Sunday afternoon around 2pm...

Mom made it all the way to a 5 before getting her epidural; she was really proud of herself. I guess pride really does go before a fall, though, as her blood pressure took a dramatic drop right after getting the epidural, so she had to wear this lovely oxygen mask for the duration of her labor. Dad said that despite looking funny, she was in an extremely good mood though!

After an hour of pushing, I finally popped out at 9:10pm. Mom, Dad and the doctor were all shocked at how big I was!! Look at my long arms and legs! I was also very alert!

I screamed and screamed and screamed until they gave me to Mom. Then I settled right down. What can I say? I'm a momma's boy already.

A lot of people say I look like my daddy. Can you see it?

Here I am with Grandma and Grandpa.

And my Mimi and Papa Jack. I am so loved already!

Mom says I look like an angel when I'm asleep.

Mom and Dad were so proud to be leaving the hospital with me. Everyone oohed and aahed as we walked by. Apparently I'm cute to everyone else, too!

I love to look around at all of the new things around me. So much to see!

At the end of the day, I'm a pretty good sleeper...


...and always daddy's little boy. :)
Make sure to come back often to check for updates on my exciting new life. I may not blog as often as Mom used to, but at least my posts will always have the cutest pics you've ever seen!