Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas week

Merry Christmas! Hope you had as great of a week as I did!

First off, I met my great-grandmother.

Then on Christmas Day we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house, and I got to celebrate with both sets of grandparents and my Uncle Jon. (Unfortunately I slept through most of it!)

I was very sleepy, but my Grandma and Mimi didn't mind holding me all day long. :)

Since I slept through the opening of presents, Mom and Dad opened all of my presents for me. They said I got a lot of really fun things!

We also got a visit from Santa at home!

The next day it was time for another bath. I'm still not too sure about those things!

Yesterday I had more tummy time. I haven't had much of that this week since Mimi and Papa Jack have held me pretty much 24/7, and Mom wanted to see if I could roll over yet. Guess what? I could!! I definitely have my daddy's strong legs!

I'm also having more and more alert time these days. I love to lay on Mom and Dad's bed and look out the window while they sing and talk to me in the mornings. They're so entertaining, those two!

One of my favorite things is still being rocked, especially when Papa Jack decides to nap with me. I'm sure going to miss him and Mimi when they leave, but I know they'll be back to visit soon!