This week Dad and I watched a lot of football since he's in a pool at work for the bowl games. That's 35 football games. And we've watched just about every one. That's a lot of football!
Sometimes I just couldn't take the excitement anymore and had to take a break. Mom and Dad never seem to mind my breaks, though. :)
When I'm not taking a napping break, I like to sit in my bouncy seat and look at the snail and turtle that bounce in front of me. Today I even batted at the snail! Mom says I'm just practicing my right hook. (She and I practice boxing every day; apparently it's good aerobic activity!)
I really do love my mom. In fact, I've started doing this really cute thing where when I cry for my middle-of-the-night-feeding and she comes to my bassinet to get me, I instantly break out into the biggest grin as soon as I see her. Absolutely precious, I tell ya!

