
That's right - I'm a Sooner baby! Thanks, Aunt Linda, Julie, and Grandpa and Grandma Manning for the Sooner gear. I think I look pretty swell in it!

This is me cheering after our first touchdown. Boomer Sooner!!

When I grow up I'm going to run like Iglesias. I definitely have the legs for it, don't you think?

Of course after the disappointing ending to the game, I needed to be comforted by Mom. I think Dad needed to be comforted too...he kept going on and on about the Sooners' recent bowl game history, and from his tone I'm assuming it's not that great of a history. I realize I've only known him for a few weeks now, but from what I can gather it seems to me that Dad gets awfully passionate about Sooners football!

And this is just cute, little ol' me. Notice I'm in my swing? Mom tricked me by putting me in here after I had fallen asleep for my afternoon nap yesterday. Sneaky, sneaky Mom. When I woke up I was in such a good mood from such a wonderfully long nap that I decided this swing thing might not be so bad after all. Wonder where I'll wake up today... I'll keep you posted. :)