Hey everyone - I'm two months old today! Here are some pics from this past week...
This first pic is how I usually look when Mom and Dad put me in my carseat. I'm really not a fan of being harnassed in to anything. Are you?!
On this next day, however, you couldn't put me in a sour mood because I was in my cute, winter coat on my way to... Grandma and Grandpa's house!!
I just love going to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Want to know why?
Because they hold, cuddle and kiss me the whole time I'm there!
Grandma has fun toys for me to play with, and Grandpa makes up songs to put me to sleep. I have to say, I lucked out being the first grandbaby - I'm going to get spoiled rotten! Yippee!
In addition to hanging out with the grandparents this week, I also decided that my rainforest swing really isn't all that bad. In fact, it's pretty cool!

