Monday, January 19, 2009

My seventh week...

My seventh week of life was so much fun!
Mimi and Papa Jack came back down to see me.

(I knew they wouldn't be able to stay away for long!)

Mom and I also had my first storytime. We read Curious George, which was my Christmas present from Uncle Seth and Aunt Summer. I really liked it, especially the tense moments. That George is one crazy monkey!

On Wednesday I went to see Grandma. She and Mimi nearly kissed me to death, but I loved every minute of it.


Then I surprised Grandpa by stopping by his office. I could tell he really loved showing me off. (But then, who wouldn't?!)

As you can see, my neck is getting stronger. I can hold my head up really well these days.

And my hair is growing, too....though sometimes it gets a little crazy in the back!

Bath time is getting more fun...

...and I still love the post-bath cuddle. :)

While Mimi was here, Mom was able to get some decorating done. (Finally!)

Mom's friend, Jami (aka: Connor's mom), made these letters for me. Don't they look fabulous? I'm sure Connor is pretty pumped to have such a talented mom!

We also got the shelves hung in the family room. Right now they hold some of Mom & Dad's favorite travel photos...but I'm sure before long they'll hold pictures of my sweet face...

That's all for now, but I'll be sure to check back in really soon!