Today our little guy is 3 months and 8 days old! Wow, how time flies!!
Just this past week he has started LAUGHING {or should I say, chuckling!} And it is adorable! For some reason I always get the biggest smiles from him while I'm changing his diaper on the changing table; I figure it's because he's so happy to be getting my 100% undivided attention, which third babies don't get nearly as much! And wouldn't you know, all of his little chuckles so far have been in that same spot. He has such a fun little personality - relaxed at times, impatient at others, and spunky often!
He's sleeping really well at night (around 9-10 hours most nights), and it finally starting to nap some during the day. He usually has a great mid-day nap, and sometimes a morning nap as well. It's a bit harder for him to nap with his noisy brother and sister around, but we're working on it! Flexibility is going to be one of his first words I think!
As far as eating goes, he still has six feedings a day. Hopefully we can drop that late evening feeding soon to extend his {and my} nighttime sleep!
It's been an overwhelming, chaotic, and exhausting three months around here. And absolutely, positively, oh-so BLESSED three months. We are so in love with our Benjamin and thank God each day for giving him to us!