Last week my mom and her sweet friend, Patsy, threw me a baby shower in OKC. Mom knew I wanted to visit all of my friends there one more time before the baby comes, but that I was running out of time, so she and Patsy organized this fun get-together, which was so wonderful! I was shocked at the great turnout, and though we did get so many fabulous, fabulous gifts, the best part really was just getting to see everyone again. :) THANK YOU to everyone who came - I miss you all so much and can't wait to come back to introduce our sweet little guy to you!

with the hostesses, Mom & Patsy

the yummy food table
My Edmond girls!
Melodie and sweet Holden...too precious for words!
Me and my mom
with Summer and Seth
childhood & high school friends!
my aunt Jill with cousins Becca, Brooke & Bailee
Christy & Candace - this pic was just too cute to not post! :)
And our glider came in last week, so here's an updated pic of the nursery with the glider now in it! Still haven't put anything up on the walls, but I figure we have plenty of time to do that. :)
