...that our baby will be full-term in just two and a half weeks!! Of course his due date is not for another five and a half weeks, but at 37 weeks - 2 weeks from Friday - his lungs should be fully developed (which is about all that is still developing now) so that he will be fully prepared to live outside the womb. I can't believe how close we are to meeting him!
This week he is anywhere from 19-20 inches long, and he shouldn't really grow more in length (to which my ribs reply, "Hallelujah!"), and he probably weighs in at 5 to 5.5 pounds. So from here on out his only job is to develop those lungs and pack on the chubby rolls. :)
I'm starting to get those nesting instincts now, too. Nothing too major yet, but my daily to-do lists definitely revolve around what needs to be done to prepare for his sweet arrival. Yesterday I purchased/put together everything we need for the hospital bag, today I've started washing his clothes and blankets, and tomorrow a maid is coming to clean the house. I'm sure he'll stay in his cozy little home for another five weeks, but in case he doesn't I'll feel better knowing we're prepared for him. :)