Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We're getting closer...

Here we are at 36 and 1/2 weeks...
It's sinking in that any day now Matt and I will be parents. PARENTS!! One day between now and Thanksgiving (hopefully!) those contractions are going to begin, phone calls to our own parents are going to be made, and we'll be on our way to the hospital to have our baby! Most of the time it still seems so far away, I guess because for the past 8 months it has been so far away. And yet now here we are, in the last month, just three and a half weeks away from D-Day, and it's really starting to get exciting!!

We're still waiting on our insurance check to come in, then the remodeling can start on our home. Please pray that this will all happen in God's perfect timing, and that He will daily give Matt and I peace. I never envisioned not knowing where we would bring our baby "home" to, and though I honestly don't care where it is - as long as he's safe and healthy - I would like to at least know where it's going to be! (Patience is such a tough virtue to learn!) So pray that I keep my eyes on JESUS during this time and not on the circumstances, since He's the one in charge of the circumstances anyway. :)